Hail Damage Repair Specialists
Call Us: (855) 966-4245
Over 15 Years Experience
How to Spot a Reputable Auto Dent Specialist
So, your vehicle was dented by hail and you need to find a repair shop who specializes in paintless dent removal. What do you look for? How do you know if a company is legit or not? It’s hard to say if you haven’t had prior experience with hail damage repairs.
Experience is a Great Indicator
Lucky for you, we have 15 years of experience dealing with paintless dent removal, and we want to share what it takes to find a reputable auto dent specialist to remove your vehicle’s dents for you. If you go to the wrong repair shop, it could cost you more to fix whatever damage they do to your vehicle.
What to Look for in an Auto Body Repair Shop
When looking for an auto body repair shop to complete your paintless dent removal, you’ll want to keep a number of things in mind. Once you know what to look for, you’ll have an easier time finding an auto body shop that you can trust. Here’s how you spot a reputable auto dent specialist:
- The years they’ve been in business. The future of a business relies on a number of factors. It is part reputation and part financial. When a company has been in business for quite a while, it attests to the level of services it provides. If people weren’t satisfied with the work being done, they’d go somewhere else. It’s plain and simple. Look for companies that have withstood the test of time. That doesn’t mean that new companies are inferior. With established companies, however, you know what to expect because they have a history.
- What other customers say about them. Reviews of services are prevalent online. If you want to know what to expect from a repair shop, jump on the web and start reading other people’s opinions of a business. Learn to filter comments that don’t serve you or your situation. You’re able to spot a legitimate review quickly. Do your research and you’ll have a general understanding of what the company does well and what it needs to do to improve itself.
- Their Better Business Bureau rating. Again, seek out public opinion of a company’s services. The Better Business Bureau is a great place to start. You’re able to see the company’s rating and how they address complaints. Researching an auto body shop before bringing your vehicle to them ultimately helps save you time and money. Read through the comments on the company’s Better Business Bureau site and see if there are any red flags you should be knowledgeable about.
- How they treat you when you ask for an estimate. Your initial reaction to a company and the level of service it provides is usually spot on. If you don’t get a good ‘feeling’ from a repair shop the minute you walk through the door, you do have the choice of going somewhere else. If an estimate seems inflated or the staff seems rushed, it’s not the place for you to have paintless dent removal services done. Find a company that treats you with respect and like the valued customer that you are.
- The quality of their website and photographs. Again, image is everything. Think about what type of message a company delivers online. Is their website up and running? Do they have good before and after photos? Do they explain the repair process in detail? What about insurance claims? How do they explain how they handle them? The communications a company has with its customers are very important because they indicate how focused the staff is at solving your problem and getting your vehicle repaired in a way that meets your standards and expectations.
You can avoid bad auto body repair shops by doing your research. The Simple Dollar says to “pay attention to well-written, thought-out reviews-not nasty one-liners, since even the best businesses can end up with an unhappy customer from time to time.” Using your own good judgment can help you avoid a potentially nasty experience from occurring.
Making sure that you get promises and guarantees in writing is helpful, too. It protects you in the event the insurance adjuster doesn’t come through on their end of the bargain. You don’t want to get stuck paying more than you have to on paintless dent removal services.
The experts at Auto Dent Specialists go the extra mile for their customers. See for yourself why we have an A rating with the Better Business Bureau. Our experience and commitment to excellence speaks for itself because of our commitment to customers like you.
Paintless dent removal services help restore your vehicle’s value and the manufacturer’s warranty. Best of all, it doesn’t take long to do and it helps prevent bigger repair problems from occurring. Avoid rust and other costly issues by addressing dents and dings right away.